Access to Canadian Nurse is free to all members of the Canadian Nurses Association.
We have put together some easy-to-follow steps as well as a video tutorial on how to create your MyCNA profile, which unlocks your access to Canadian Nurse. Members who already have a MyCNA profile can simply log in to Canadian Nurse using the same username and password.
CNA is the national and global voice of Canadian nursing, representing 135,000 nurses from all 13 jurisdictions across Canada. CNA advances the practice and profession of nursing to improve health outcomes and strengthen Canada’s publicly funded, not-for-profit health system.
CNA’s members include:
- Provincial and territorial nursing associations and colleges (nurses belonging to one of these organizations are automatically members of CNA)
- Independent RNs from Ontario and Quebec who have joined CNA
- Licensed/registered practical nurses who have joined CNA
- Registered psychiatric nurses who have joined CNA
- Retired nurses who have joined CNA
- Canadian Nursing Students’ Association
- Canadian Network of Nursing Specialties
In addition to full access to Canadian Nurse, CNA provides its members with the latest knowledge, helps them achieve their career goals and offers preferred rates and member-only discounts with various businesses and service providers.
Learn more about CNA membership.
Interested in CNA’s programs, tools and resources, events and policy work? Stay current by subscribing to the monthly e-newsletter CNA Now.